View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #103
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
Nice...Congrats on your blog!!! I tried to leave a comment, but got an error.. One of these days I'll create a blog too....But first I have to get a hang of this digi scarpping...
Thanks Lyn and so sorry you coludn´t post your comment, it´s a little tricky, you have to select your profile to do it, my DH just left me my first comment to see if it was working, and it is. First time I made one comment took me a long time to figure out how until I finally realized it had to be done through Google connection. But thanks again for trying!!!
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote