View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #102
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Finally I made my Blog!!!!!
And I put the MS blinkie on it, and MS in my favorite sites too!
I had already posted MS in my facebook account, and got Tink, but now it is in the blog and everybody can see it!!!!
Here is the link, if anyone is curious about it, I have only my welcome post but I hope to post frequently as soon as I finish to discover all the how-to. This is completely new for me!
http://scrapscardsandmore.blogspot.com/
Nice...Congrats on your blog!!! I tried to leave a comment, but got an error.. One of these days I'll create a blog too....But first I have to get a hang of this digi scarpping...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote