View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #126
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Tahnk you to all who participated in this fun weekend of speed scraps...the hosts, the designers, and the other scrappers!

I was in a somewhat Disney slump, having almost finished scrapping all my photos, but this really helped me want to scrap the remaining ones (and redo just a couple). I had a wonderful time, and made some pages I'm super proud of! Thanks again! And thank you to Carol, for this wonderful site we can all "play" at!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote