View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #95
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
 
stormer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 1,046
Points: 6,341
I am so jealous of all of you. My external HD is not working at all and it has all of my stuff on it. I am trying to wait patiently for my brother-in-law to have time to come over and look at it. I am enjoying seeing all of your layouts while I can't make my own. I am having withdrawl though!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote