View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #93
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill
 
RuthieRoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,326
Points: 11,338
I can't wait for this this weekend...i'm hoping to do 9 out of the 10 of them. One is just gonna be too late for me on a work night. Hehe. I have my list of pages I need to do and kits to use for them so hopefully I'll almost get my album done.

Thank you sooooo much to Emma for organising it and all of the hosts who have made awesome PP's.
__________________
Me DH & DD & DS

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote