View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796
Oh i think that's the problem - I'm using a doughnut shape instead of a circle. It is described as a circle thin frame. I think I have to see if I can find circle cookie cutters to add to my program since there is no actual "circle". I ended up using the elliptical tool, holding shift, but it didn't make the circle the exact right size no matter what I tried. I think spherizing (wow, is that even a word? ) changes it from an exact circle just the slightest. So I ended up making the elliptical circle just a smidge larger and erasing the little bits that hung out. Definitely doing it the hard way.

But I did it. And it's posted in the Globe thread now.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote