View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:02 AM   #89
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767
Just a quick question Emma....

I'm making a schedule for myself with start and post times and as I was looking at the individual SS posts I noticed that some of the post times were 4 hours from the start time (first direction) rather than 4 hours from the last direction (which is what I thought we usually did). Just wanted to be sure it, just in case it is different for the marathon and I missed it (which wouldn't be unusual).

Say for ET. With a start time of 7AM the last direction is given by 8AM. So should the post time be 11AM (4 hours from start) or 12 PM (4 hours from last direction as we seem to have been doing)?

We have a lot of new people participating and figured someone might be wondering the same exact thing.

Again to you, all the hosts, and all the designers who contributed to the pp's and the grab bags!!! It's going to be an amazing weekend. Now my family will hopefully cooperate!
__________________
Monica
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote