View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #59
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
In CS5 there is a 3D function, I did my globe with it but as I used a 6x6 squares template my center photo came out distorted. Anne (Ben´s mommy) says there is also a filter/distort/spherize in PSE (I haven´t tried it yet) she used it and got her globe perfect, so guess that should be the way to go, and according to everybody you should use a 7x7 squares template(flattened)so that the center photo looks good.
I used 5x5 (25) squares for my sphere. I actually left my corners blank because you don't really see what's in them at all. Thanks to trial and error, I've found it's best if you use a minimum of 3x3 and always use an odd number (3x3, 5x5, 7x7, 9x9, etc.)
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote