View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #53
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana
 
ILuvCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West-central PA
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Posts: 2,378
Points: 6,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Thanks! It was great, I downloaded it, but couldn´t open it, has .page extension and that doesn´t work in photoshop So I guess I´ll have to do it myself, add the seventh square to my template
Those .page templates are tricky.... I'm not sure if you can use them in other programs.... I'm pretty sure the CM content packages can only be opened by SBC+ too
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote