View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #52
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
There is a template for Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus on www.Pixels2pages.net under "Share with me" and "Blue Print Pages". However, the site is in the beta testing stage and will be removed on July 15th so you had better hurry.
Thanks! It was great, I downloaded it, but couldn´t open it, has .page extension and that doesn´t work in photoshop So I guess I´ll have to do it myself, add the seventh square to my template
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote