View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #51
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
So that´s the answer, an odd number of squares, I´m gonna try it. BTW I made the template just like you did manually and then aligned the squares vertical and horizontally, just saved it as template ´cause I thought I could I use it again in the future.
There is a template for Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus on www.Pixels2pages.net under "Share with me" and "Blue Print Pages". However, the site is in the beta testing stage and will be removed on July 15th so you had better hurry.
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links