View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1220 View Post
This one's going to be super speedy...2 hours total? The SS guidelines say 4 hours to complete after the final instructions so I'm just double checking.
Just 2 hours? I hadn´t realized that! we´ll have to really fast!!!
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote