View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #56
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
Fran98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kokomo, IN
Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Posts: 1,107
Points: 20,771
What a wonderful turnout! Loved seeing all the different layouts! You all still have the rest of tonight to finish up! I will be back in the morning to finish giving loves and start sending out the PP. Please make sure that you posted your layout in the gallery here, in the "WEEKLY CHALLENGE" gallery. And also that you placed it in the correct section of the forum for the theme of your layouts.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline