View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 05:57 AM   #33
Disney Baby
Moderator
 
Disney Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Posts: 1,285
Points: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Everyone be sure to leave love for your fellow scrappers
Lisa,

Thanks for the reminder! I think the layouts in this round are outstanding! I left love in the gallery. Lisa - thanks for much for hosting. I am going to set up round 11 today. I am having trouble figuring out the "twist"!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote