View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #36
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
 
Natalie from Pa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
Points: 19,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
Oh I gotchya. So it doesn't matter WHERE the person before us scrapped, our own LO just need to focus on the "where". Right?

That's it EXACTLY!
__________________
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote