View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 03:15 AM   #7
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan0326 View Post
If you don't have a company you print with, please give them a try. They ship fast, package extremely well, and the images are amazing! Much better than the prints I've received from Costco or Shutterfly. $5.00 flat rate shipping, too. They had free shipping last week and I ordered a bunch. The prints are thick and the colors are perfect! Also, I didn't lose any of my images on the bleed.
I know I've heard lots of great things about them, but I seem to be the only one who's had problems with them. I got a bunch printed, and the corners were bent. I told them about half were bent (even though all the prints had bent corners, only half were really bad.) They sent those half again, and they were all bent again, this time in a different way. *shrug*
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote