View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco
 
Susan0326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Posts: 1,864
Points: 14,046
Persnickety Prints, an AWESOME print company, is going to give us two $10 gift cards as prizes. I was going to sign up to host, but it's going to be awhile till the next challenge is available. If anyone is hosting soon, I'll be glad to coordinate the prizes with them.

If you don't have a company you print with, please give them a try. They ship fast, package extremely well, and the images are amazing! Much better than the prints I've received from Costco or Shutterfly. $5.00 flat rate shipping, too. They had free shipping last week and I ordered a bunch. The prints are thick and the colors are perfect! Also, I didn't lose any of my images on the bleed.
__________________

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 06-17-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote