|
I love learning new techniques, sometimes I have to practice over and over until it finally makes sense. Here are some random thoughts about tutorials, some might have been mentioned already:
- shadows, need good explantion about size, distance, direction, color. Would be great to see lots of examples of different settings on the same element.
- how to create curves, curved papers
- how best to cluster elements
- how to align/size alpha letters quickly for your title (for me, one letter will always look kinda misaligned)
- using photo masks
- how to make text wrap around a square or circle
- good explanation of using 3600x3600 or 2400x 2400 papers, 300vs72 dpi, full size vs tagger, what does all this mean when you print a page
- how to make a blinkie
- how to set up/customize a blog
Oh just forget all the above, please just come over to my house and spend a few days scrapping with me and I'll be so much smarter!!! he-he
Last edited by MJAJmom; 06-12-2010 at 07:45 PM.
|