View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #29
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
TanyaH666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So. California
Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Posts: 800
Points: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I'm not even sure what I want to know is called...

Say I am making a mickey with 3 circles and get them all the size I want and grouped. Now I want that exact same Mickey grouping somewhere else on my page? How do I "copy" the group?
guessing that you are using some version of photoshop:
just highlight the 3 layers you want to copy. on my mac i just hold down the apple key and click each layer in the layers palette, on a PC i think it would be the control key? then just right click one of the highlighted layers, hit copy (not sure what the shortcut key is) , and it will copy all the highlighted layers!

from there, just keep those layers you want to be moved together highlighted, move them where you wish and resize them as you wish!

is that what you were asking?? lol
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote