Thread: Disneyland
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Regarding Indy, did all of you see it before FastPass came out? It's 'almost' a shame now with the FastPass since you walk through this area really fast now. I think many people just walk by the bamboo pole, for example, without moving it (or waiting around to see what it does). The first time I rode it, the circular area where the person is 'handling fragile artifacts' was for child switch (parents and young kids would wait there). I still have some decoder cards somewhere.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote