View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #394
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 977
Points: 4,340
My first ever speed scrap and I love how my page came out! I got really creative with the layered background, I hope that is OK. I layered 4 different papers to create the background. Thanks for a terrific challenge - I hope I have everything in there - I had a lot of fun with the hidden Mickeys. Thanks for the Alpha if I qualify.



I will leave love after some sleep - it is 4:30 in the morning. (hubby thinks I am crazy, he might be right)
__________________

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote