View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
TanyaH666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So. California
Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Posts: 800
Points: 14,194
Tutorial Suggestions!?!

Hey there everyone!

I was thinking of writing up some tutorials on different scrapping techniques.

Is there something specific that you all would like to see? Let me know what interests you, what you have a hard time with or what you would like to know more about!

Thanks so much! =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links