View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #283
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
Heather, you got my hopes up and then never mentioned it again. when are you gonna come out here!!!???!!!!
LOL, I don't know! I want to go right about now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
I've seen people here talk about "rope drop", signing up for character breakfasts, etc. I don't know where you go to do all that...but would love to find out!
Rope Drop is being there when the park opens (you have to get there before it opens, don't leave when the park opens, lol.) I don't know how it is at DL, but all the WDW parks have rope drop ceremonies.
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote