View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #239
NikkiFB
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
NikkiFB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCal
Software: PSE8.0
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 205
Points: 1,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
Classic Pooh, as in the old school Pooh? I have one of those that was given away a long time ago in a newsletter. The designer I collaborated with and I are going to rerelease it in the next couple month. She just had a baby, so I'm waiting for her to feel up to it!
PER-fect!!! Either Shepherd's really-classic-English Pooh, OR more "vintage" Disney Pooh (as opposed to Playhouse Disney-fied Tigger & Pooh) would make me super happy. (I have ulterior motives besides DL trip pics... we lived in England for awhile--my dh is in the Navy and we were stationed near London--and I have some "real" 100 Acre Wood pics I would love to be able to digi-scrap!)
I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World

NikkiFB is offline   Reply With Quote