View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #74
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder
 
leslie_537's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
Points: 10,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
Also, Carol let me know that if you are out of your own Disney photos - you can still participate! She's allowing you to "double dip" with her new "Makeover" challenge where you borrow her photos. So you scrap her photos, but you still get the prize for yourself!!
I have been trying to post the generic photos (ie.. without my family members in them) I have of Disneyland on the photos and clip art thread that is stickied at the top of each category. I have posted quite a few in the Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure Sections. I am sure those are okay to use too if you are out of Disney photos!

p.s. I know I posted a lot of Celebrate a street party parade.
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline   Reply With Quote