View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #33
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEA001 View Post
I'll host one!

I can do Saturday after 6:30pm Eastern. (I work until 6pm)


Question: If I host late (like 10pm Eastern or something), I only have to stay awake for the 1 hour where I give the instructions right? I mean, I don't have to be active for the entire 4 hours, or do I? I'm a big fan of sleep!
I love my sleep too, you could just do the instructions then go off to bed and then come back the next day to leave love for everyone. That would be fine. What is the best time for you to host on the saturday?
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote