Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie80
I'm gutted...I know it's hard to keep everyone happy with Speed Scraps but that's 3am start in the UK and finishing at 7am - no way I can get a page done in that time
I really want that alpha tho - will it be available in your store any time soon Britt?
|
Nope - can't go in my store cuz of the Mickey heads!! Copyrights and all that!! But if you can't get it done during the Speed Scrap, there's a slight chance I'll offer it in a future week of Show Offs on my blog. That's the only other way you might be able to get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleena
Not sure if I can stay up that late here. Will the rules all be posted the same as at SM with one every ten minutes and 7 in all???
And awesome prize!!!!
|
Yes, we used to do only 5 steps (1 step every 15 minutes) but now we're changing it to 7 steps (1 step every 10 minutes). So in that aspect it is like the ScrapMatters Speed Scraps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby
Not sure what speed scrapping means, either. But it is my day off and I want to give it a try! Are there any supplies we need before it starts? Do I need to go shopping?
|
I'll give out an instruction to do to your page every 10 minutes. At the end of the hour, you'll have 7 instructions you have to follow to complete your page. Then you have until midnight (Mountain Time) to complete your page and post it in the MouseScrappers gallery and in the Speed Scrap thread. Hope that helps shed some light on what a Speed Scrap is!
Also, Carol let me know that
if you are out of your own Disney photos - you can still participate! She's allowing you to "double dip" with her new
"Makeover" challenge where you borrow her photos. So you scrap her photos, but you still get the prize for yourself!!