View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #52
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom
 
kathleena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Portland, Maine
Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000
Posts: 927
Points: 4,501
Not sure if I can stay up that late here. Will the rules all be posted the same as at SM with one every ten minutes and 7 in all???

And awesome prize!!!!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

kathleena is offline   Reply With Quote