View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
Linece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
Points: 3,170
I have a question, if I want to do it, do I have to start at 8pm , because in France it will be 4 am !!! And I don't think I am able to scrap at this time, sorry. Is it possible for me to start later, I mean maybe I could start a 10 pm (it will be 6 am here) ?
I hope my question is clear ...
__________________
Linece

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Linece is offline   Reply With Quote