Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl
oh my gosh!!! my computer crashed and I lost the layout I was almost finished with 
Think I can get another one done in exactly 30 minutes?? 
|
I think you can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiff
I am not sure what I did wrong. When I shrank it down to fit on here, the journaling at the bottom no longer fit and it looks so small. Does anyone else use Photo Explosion Deluxe?  I'll keep messing with it until the deadline
ETA: Can't figure out how to squeeze it back on there but it said "Being college seniors, we didn't think there was any way we would be able to afford to go to WDW in 2009. We were thrilled when they offered the buy 4-night/get 3 free deal and jumped at the opportunity. We're so glad we did and can't wait to get back!"
|
Can't help with the software, but no biggie I like reading the story here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by discruiser
Thanks, Kelly, for a great SS and PP!
|
My pleasure and you are welcome!

Thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm
In in just a little over an hour including upload, posting and credits
Journaling:
I LOVE TO VISIT THE MAGIC KINGDOM BUT PERHAPS MY MOST FAVORITE
TIME IS AT NIGHT. I LOVE TO JUST SIT AND WATCH THE CASTLE AS IT
CHANGES COLOR AND REFLECTS IN THE WATER. THE MOST MAGICAL
TIME IS DURING WISHES BECAUSE THEN IT WILL JUST...SPARKLE
   Kelly for a great speed scrap and pp.
Now off to leave some love 
Monica
|
My pleasure Monica and thank you for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa
Go Andrea Go!!!!
Here is my layout..... I really did have all of my pics and kit chosen before the challenge! When I took a minute to look at the pages that were already posted, I realized that Kelly and I look like we coordinated in advance lol!
|
Well ya know what they say Natalie, Great minds think alike! Thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishigirl
Here is mine! Thanks so much Kelly. That was so fun. Hopefully I got everything.
|
My pleasure, Thank you for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm
I'm now reading these after I posted my page. drat that work thing...
If my hubby took the pictures it'd probably be MY rhino butt
|


Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylayne
Yipes! I made it with a minute to go!! here is mine
|
Thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl
Well here is version 2. My computer crashed on version one so I had 30 minutes exactly to get this one done!  I don't love it but it's not too bad considering the time issue lol! slapped the ribbons on and just said yes to whatever shadows came up automatically, didn't even have time to look at them as I was saying yes lol.
|
Amazing for only 30 mins you go girl!

Thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by annebolyard
oops image not there
sorry
|
Simply goregous Anne Thanks for taking time to play!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana
Here is mine, not my best though.
|
Don't sell yourself short that is a great page! Thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt
dang it!!! Something came up last minute and I missed this speed scrap! But I tried to finish on time, but it just didn't come together quick enough!
|
Well post it here when it's finished I still love to see it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by winipeg1
sorry its late hope it can still be entered. my software kept crashing when i tried to export!!!
well here is my effort
|
No worries I know how frustrating uploading on a deadline can be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullyntink
I am not very proud of this page. I had a million interuptions, but ITS 6:00!!! I hope I have everything, I am off to a baseball game....
|
You should be this is one of my favs! It really pops out in the gallery and the title and journaling is priceless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncDisney4
Oh pooh! I missed it, but I've been looking at the layouts and they are wonderful. Hopefully I will catch the next one.
Great job everyone!
|
I hope so too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm
Just left love... It is amazing to see what people did in a short amount of time.... some shorter than others 
|
I know right... maybe we should have 30 min super speed scraps! But I doubt the hoster could type those instructions fast enough!