View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #90
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheaven View Post
When will yoiu be posting the last one? I have to leave for work in 20 mins . This is my first challenge here. Can you also give me the link to where I have to post my layout?
thanks

1. choose at least 4 photos and crop them into squares and or rectangles. I would like them to see them touching and/or overlapping whichever works for the photo
2. choose as many papers as you would like but I would like you background to be fairly neutral (black white beige etc..)
3. choose at least 3 ribbons and at least 4 flowers to place on your layout. They can be the same ones repeated or different ones, whatever works
4. get at least 1 mickeyhead on your layout with some pixie dust and/or glitter to represent my favorite girl Tink!
Sorry went off to leave love in the gallery and forgot to put the last instruction in post 1! I have updated it now so just check post #1 for that last instruction.

Also just click on Gallery up top of page to be taken to the gallery and then go all the way to the right of the screen and you will see UPLOAD photo option click there and upload to Speed Scrap Gallery and then copy and paste link here and in it's corresponding forum. hth
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTiff View Post
Am I too late to join in??
No you have 2 more hours to complete 'til 6pm EST
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote