View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:18 AM   #39
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
 
californiateri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
Points: 9,788
I don't have very many pictures of me either. I'm usually taking pictures like crazy of everything I see and then discover when I get home that I haven't taken very many with DH and I on them. So, I decided I need to change the way I take pictures!

Got my pictures - now off to find my papers.
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote