View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
I'm a little sad too ...I think the early years idea could have lent itself well to a more "grown up" value resort, which would have been nice.

Just the other day I was looking at pictures of the abandoned area. It's good to see them doing something with the resort.
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote