View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #32
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767
Click for credits

Think I may have posted in the wrong gallery

Anyhow, I decided to create this as the companion piece to this layout.[IMG][/IMG]


Thanks Melissa for offering this template again for those of us who started getting more involved a little later. I realllllllllly appreciate it! I hope the simple white framing is ok. I tried some other frames but liked this best. My gem is in my heart and I have 7 snowflakes.
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Last edited by luv2scrapmm; 05-10-2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: added link

luv2scrapmm is offline