View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
I'd love to see one on recolouring parts of the photo I am sure that the way I do is the most long winded way possible

I also really struggle with getting good extractions from photos I can do it but only really if they are going to be blended into a background or something similar they are never good enough to be a stand alone element in a layout.
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote