Thread: Speed Scrap
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #66
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Getting closer

It's so exciting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhardy View Post
I will do my best to join. That is right around DD nap time so I may not be able to join if she's being stubborn. I have never done a speed scrap but I'm willing to try.

Jenn
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can make it Jenn, there is quite a long finish up time so even if you don't make it for the start once you've got DD down for her nap then you may still have time to join us
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote