Thread: Speed Scrap
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #58
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Thanks everyone for helping to spread the word. I really can't wait not long now.

Mary Jo I am so happy you can join us. There isn't really much you can do to prepare in advance as you will not find out the rules for the layout until the speed scrap. However saying that this is what I normally do before I speed scrap.

I pick out the photo or photos that I would like to scrap and the papers/ kits etc that go with them. I will usually have given some thought to a page title and possibly even the journalling if I am super organised! That way I am ready to hit the ground running once the scrap starts. I am so happy that you are joining us for your first speed scrap it is going to be so much fun
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote