View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Smile

I also like the idea of stand out/layouts I love type of thread. I also did not know about the favorites capability (but will be checking it out momentarily) but I like the idea of being able to somehow flag a layout that you think others should see as well.

I try to check the gallery regularly but I think a standout thread would be really helpful as well as being a great way to "reward" or motivate users to keep creating and sharing layouts even if they are not for specific challenge.
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote