Thread: Speed Scrap
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 07:58 AM   #52
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncDisney4 View Post
I just posted this to my blog and hope my friends can join me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofys_girl View Post
Emma I posted that banner on my blog as well !!! Nice job on it !!!

So excited about this ..... .... I've never done a speed scrap !!!!
Melissa and Cheryl for doing that for me
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote