View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:52 AM   #8
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767
Alrighty... it took me a minute to figure out how to add favorites in the gallery. I am sure many people wouldn't think to look under photo options. I just took a guess when I didn't see a button, link anywhere else.

Now that I have, I will have to come back later tonight and add a few. Long day at the doctor's office for my infusion therapy. Good thing is I can take the laptop and scrap while I am hooked up!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote