Thread: Speed Scrap
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #24
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
How fun!! I'll put it on my calendar right now!

Just to be clear - it starts at 2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, 11:00 Pacific?
Gee you have so many time zones out there in the US I get confused

The speed scraps starts at the following times but I am going to be here 1 hour before to open the thread and to start sign up and chatting

So to confirm the Speed Scrap start times are as follows

7pm GMT
1pm Central
2pm Eastern
11am Pacific

for adding Central Time Britt
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote