Thread: Pre-Parades
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
As I eventually post all my paper layouts here, one constant thing I'll be saying is how I have a hard time photographing my pages (that's one thing that started to get me into digi, I didn't have to worry about photographing the pages to share, lol!) They look much better in person.

From my March 2008 trip, with Enchanted was coming out a few weeks later, they had Giselle from Enchanted as the pre-parade to the Dreams parade. I was so excited (and only found out by accident, thank goodness!) Doesn't Giselle look just like Amy Adams!







2 page spread:

__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Last edited by snowdrop; 06-08-2010 at 02:15 AM.

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote