View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by janette View Post
Interesting; they must have changed the contract with McD - the place in Epcot that served fries also has a new menu. Much improved and fits better with Epcot; I always wondered why anyone would eat McD fries there along with all the unique offerings.
I believe Disney's contract with McDonalds ended a few years ago, and they've been slowly fazing them out of the parks. All their fries places inside the parks were closed sometime last year.

Here's an article from AllEars about McDonalds no longer sponsoring Dinoland, and how the signs all changed

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jacksp...animal_ki.html
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote