View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #6
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
Let me tell you, in the Latino community Pollo Campero is HOT!!! When one opened down the street from us a few years ago, they had to get the police there for traffic control. People drove literally hours to get there for the grand opening. I know that the traffic in the area didn't die down for weeks. But now there's more here and the lines are much more managable.

We still haven't eaten there yet, but I heard that the chicken is to die for. It's rotisserie chicken, too.
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote