View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #20
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Smile What size

Hello all! Carol I am thrilled to see that you re-started this thread here. Like Heather said I always enjoyed the original one so it is great to keep it going. I have several to add but one quick question. What size dimensions are you using for posting purposes? For example, we usually post our layouts at 600x600 so I am just curious what sizes you ladies have been using to post the amazing shots that are already here. Thanks in advance for your help!
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote