View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Harry Potter - Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios)

I see an increasing amount of chatter and excitement about the opening of this new themed area in Islands of Adventure. I passed by this area in Sept 2008, and it already looked pretty cool! Though Disney will always be #1 in my book, I was impressed by the theming in this park (I'm not normally a fan of Universal)... obviously Disney has set the trend. Anyway, if your plans take you to the Orlando area and perhaps the Universal area, you should check out some of the articles and Universal's microsite dedicated to this new area.

Universal's Harry Potter site: http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

Article from Orlando Sentinel: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...souvenirs.html (there are additional links to articles/photos at the bottom of the article)
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links