View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
Carol,

I'm having problems uploading to the gallery. I've saved my LOs at 600, but I'm getting an error message about them being too large. I'm afraid that if I save them any smaller they will be such poor quality that they'll be fuzzy.

Any suggestions?

Jan
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote