View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #189
reboscraps
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles
 
reboscraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA (very close to Mickey!)
Software: PSE7
Posts: 67
Points: 3,007
My "What will you Celebrate?" Special Day

I was inspired by Britt to scrap one of the days I spent celebrating at Disneyland this year, my mom's birthday. The colors were inspired by the buttons we wore that day, which you can see in the layout - blue "Happy Birthday" button for mom and green "I'm Celebrating" buttons for the rest of us.
I liked MelissaD's idea of the large circle with the wave overlay across the bottom of the page, so I used a similar layout for my page.
Great challenge, thanks!!



Credits:
Mickey Christmas, Mouse in the House, Miss Kitty and Happiest Kit on Earth by Britt-ish Designs; Disney Park Add-On by My 4 Princesses Designs; Monthly Memories by BellaGypsy and Jennifer Barrette; fonts are Waltograph and Courier New.

(I think I posted in all the correct places! I hope so!!)

Last edited by reboscraps; 01-19-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: fix typos

reboscraps is offline