View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #124
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
 
fonnetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 523
Points: 7,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh46 View Post
Oh my, Fonnetta, I can't believe you're scrapping while you're in China!! I'm following your blog and am just thrilled for you and your family.
THANKS-I am still on Pacific Time...haven't quite adjusted yet! I fall asleep at like 7-8 pm and wake up at 2 am...arrrgggg! I only need about 4-5 hours of sleep a night, not so good at 2am though! But, hey I am scrappin' and that helps me kill time waiting for everyone else to wake up! LOL Thanks for following the blog, we are having a BLAST! ONLY 8 more days till Makayla is in my arms!!!! That might be part of the non-sleeping thing!
__________________
Also proudly creating for Sahlin Studio
My GALLERY
Disney@Home
My SS List

fonnetta is offline