View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #85
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 977
Points: 4,340
This is my first ever post, I am brand new to using a forum so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. This is only the second page I have ever finished. I am really excited to be a part of this site, I am so glad there are so many other Disny nuts out there.

I took my inspiration from the button itself and the confetti. I tried to make my picture look like a button through bevel and shadow. I do not know if I succeeded and would love some constructive Criticism.



Credits:
font: Mickey & Waltograph
Kellybell designes: Glitter balloons
Kat designs: Glitter Mickey
ducky's designs: Paper & ribbons "spooktacular"
britt-ish Designs: Mickey spray "mouse in the house"
RLR Creations: Tree, spider, spiderweb, eye button, jems "mickey halloween kit"
captivated visions: metal swirl "thankful blog train"
leaves were from the thankful blog train but I can not find the designer

I am not sure which other page to post to - please let me know?
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Last edited by Carolc; 01-16-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Mary Jo is offline